Congratulations on the purchase of your new trampoline from We thank you for choosing our Service for your children. At Versacor Enterprises inc. we are committed to providing you the highest level of customer service and the best trampoline services in the world. Our knowledgeable sales representatives and certified installation teams are dedicated to customer satisfaction. We have prepared this purchasers guide to help you prepare for the installation of your trampoline. Please read through this guide carefully with your salesperson so that we may answer any questions you have about the installation of your trampoline. From all of us at Versacor Enterprises Inc, thank you for your business.
Ground conditions and adequate space are absolutely essential for proper installation and are the responsibility of the homeowner. The following are some helpful guidelines to aid you in assessing your ground space and some necessary steps to allow the install team to properly install your trampoline. If these guidelines are not followed your install date may be postponed and/or additional charges may apply. If you believe there may be a problem with the area in your yard, please discuss this with your salesperson or a member of the install team BEFORE delivery.
Your trampoline needs to be installed on flat, level ground. It is important that the area be clear of debris and objects that will interfere with the installation. Your trampoline requires a space 14’ in diameter.
Trenching or digging up areas to erect the trampoline properly will result in a Leveling Fee of $75 per hour (1 hour minimum). Large pieces of rock will not be dug out to level your trampoline. If your slope is more than 6 inches (off level), it is not safe to install your play set. We will then have to reschedule your installation and you will be charged $200.00 RETURN FEE.
Your trampoline is designed to sit on a solid, hard surface (I. e. dirt or grass). A loose or soft surface may result in your trampoline leaning or sagging to one side as the unit settles.
• If you are bringing in topsoil, it must be tightly packed. If it is determined by the install team to be too loose, we will have to reschedule and you will be charged a $200.00 RETURN FEE.
• If the designated area for your trampoline will contain rubber mulch, sand, pea gravel, wood chips, or other ground cover, it is necessary to wait to fill the area with the ground cover until AFTER your trampoline has been installed. If your ground cover is already in place, you must have it cleared away BEFORE the install team arrives. Trenching or digging to clear ground cover will result in a Leveling Fee of $75 per hour (30 minute minimum).
• We CANNOT place the trampoline on blocks, timbers, or anything of the sort. • If you insist that we install on a non-solid surface, we are not responsible for settling that will occur, whether it happens in 2 years or 2 days.
• The install team cannot dig to level the trampoline through weed barrier. If weed barrier is in place when the install team arrives there are two options:
• 1. The install team can remove the weed barrier that is in the way in order for them to properly level the trampoline. The install team is not responsible for any damages to the weed barrier.
• 2. They can set up the trampoline on top of the weed barrier regardless of how level the ground is. If this is the option that you choose, we are not responsible for the appearance or safety of your trampoline, and your warranty may be void.
• Tree branches or other items in the way of erecting the trampoline MUST be removed BEFORE the installation begins and are the responsibility of the homeowner. The install team will NOT remove branches or other obstructions. If these items are not removed before the install team arrives, we will have to reschedule your installation and charge you a $ 200.00 RETURN FEE.
The install team is not responsible for buried lines or utilities when installing your trampoline. If you have a concern, you must provide plans to identify any buried lines or utilities where the trampoline is to be installed. Contact with buried lines or sprinkler heads becomes the responsibility of the homeowner to resolve. The install team does not remove sprinklers.
Your installation may be rescheduled due to excessive amounts of rain or snow. During the winter months, snow accumulations must be removed prior to install. Your sprinklers MUST be turned OFF the day before installation to prevent the ground being too wet.
All animal feces (including wild animals that travel across your property) MUST be removed from the assembly area, since they are unhealthy, unsanitary, and unsightly when adhered to your trampoline.
It is not recommended that your trampoline be installed in an area where sod has recently been laid, as there will be heavy traffic in the area.
The install team follows a tight schedule and does not have time to wait while unfinished preparations are taken care of. If the area is not prepared before the install team arrives, we will have to reschedule your installation and charge you a $ 200.00 RETURN FEE. Backyard Adventures follows all A.S.T.M. safety codes when installing your trampoline. These safety codes are for your children’s safety. Versacor Enterprises Inc. WILL NOT install trampoline in any way that violates these codes. If you believe there may be a safety code issue, please consult your salesperson or a member of the install team before your scheduled installation date.
When the install team arrives. They will need to be directed to the prepared install site. You should instruct the install team as to how you would like your accessories installed. Therefore, a responsible adult must be present at that time. The installation will take 2 – 4 hours to complete. (If no one is home there will be a $ 200.00 Return fee to reschedule.) When the install team has completed your trampoline, you should check it over and look for anything that does not meet your satisfaction. Point out anything that you notice to the install team so they can fix it or make arrangements to fix it.
When the install team is done, any remaining balance must be settled with the install team unless prior arrangements have been made.
The customer is responsible to dispose of all trash and boxes from the trampoline. All rubbish will be stacked in one pile
I have read and understand the terms of this purchasers guide. By signing below I acknowledge that Versacor Enterprises Inc. will perform the agreed upon installation according to the terms above.
By signing below I am stating that Versacor Enterprises Inc. has completed the installation of my trampoline, and I am satisfied with the workmanship and placement of the installation. If I request that Versacor Enterprises Inc return to make adjustments to the placement or position of my trampoline at a later date, additional charges will apply.
• If you will not be present during the installation or at the completion of your installation, you must agree to the following:
• I am requesting that Versacor Enterprises Inc. install my trampoline even though I will not be present during all of the installation or at the completion of the installation process. I understand that I do not have control over the exact placement of my trampoline and that Versacor Enterprises Inc. will use their best judgment in following directions I have given them regarding the installation of my trampoline. I also understand that Versacor Enterprises Inc. will adhere to all safety codes pertaining to the installation of my trampoline. I understand that Versacor Enterprises inc. will not return to make adjustments to the placement or position of my trampoline once the installation has been completed. If I request that Versacor Enterprises Inc. return to make adjustments to the placement or position of my trampoline at a later date, additional installation charges will apply.
Copyright © VERSACOR ENTERPRISES INC. All Rights Reserved
Find Us On: